Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Eve

Hello everyone! :) I'm Eve, but I also go by Eirwyn, Swordmaiden, and tons of other nicknames. I'm very excited to be joining the Beauty Design Studios Community, and getting to know you all fellow designers!

How old are you, and how many siblings do you have?
I am older than some and younger than most, and I have one little sister and one little brother. My mom homeschools us all.

What are your interests? 
Reading, photography, graphic design, and writing, just to name a few.

Favorite hobbies? 
During my free time I like to write blog posts, chat with or e-mail friends, spend quality time with my Canon Rebel XS, and of course, read!

Favorite subject in school?
Hmmm... I think that would be either humanities or the Biblical Economics course I'm taking this year by R.C. Sproul Jr.

When did you become interested in graphic design?
That was about two years ago I believe. It first I used to work with the help of tutorials, and then gradually I moved on and started doing my own thing. It's been an exciting journey! :)

Biggest goal for this year?
Creating my own design blog. I'm still working on it, but I hope to open up in a month or so. And just in case you're wondering, I'm going to call it "White as Snow Designs". ;)

What are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?
Getting to know other designers, and exchanging tips and ideas, as well as encouragement, with them. 

What's your favorite program to use when designing?
Photoshop! I use it all the time!

The big question - Mac or PC?
PC! I was on my friend's Mac once, and I got so frustrated trying to figure it out. PC is way more professional and easier to work with.

Do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?

Yes, actually I have two:

And for all you photographers out there, I'm currently hosting a photo challenge (ends October 20th) over at my photography blog. I'd love it if you entered! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all!