Friday, July 20, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 28

Hello!  Holly Lou here, bringing you this week's challenge!  Your latest challenge is to create a blog header using this picture as your inspiration:

Rules:
1. You do NOT have to use this picture in your header, but you may if you wish.  Let it inspire you and get creative!
2. You will need to come up with an appropriate blog title and subtitle.
3. Your header should be 760 pixels wide.
4. Have fun designing!

Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge! :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello people!

Hi everybody! This is my FIRST post here! I am really happy to be here! You can find my writing blog here, my blog design blog here, my photography blog here, and my fashion blog here. I am holding a design challenge here and would love it if you entered! Okay, so to tell you about myself, I am 12 years old and am the oldest child in my family! I have 2 brothers. I love ADORE blog designing and HTML stuff. :P I really like photography! (Photos of me are taken by me!) I like writing. I like reading books about the holocaust. I HATE math! I became interested in blog designing when I learned a few things about HTML. It was very fun. IF YOU WANT A BLOG DESIGN, contact ME! Please! :) 
I like using picmonkey.com for my designing!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge // Week 27

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning our last challenge!*

{Please note: you have until Monday at midnight to enter this challenge! Voting will commence on Tuesday and end on Wednesday at midnight.}

Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's design challenge! This weeks challenge is to use all the colors from this design palette in your design:

{credit}
You can make a button, a full design, a header, whatever. Just make sure that you use all the colors from this palette.

Rules:
1. You must use all of the colors from the above palette.
2. You can make anything you wish.
3. Have fun!

Sorry this is late, I forgot that it was my week. Have fun and be creative!