Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge

*Congratulations to Rachel Nicole for winning the blog design contest!*

This week the challenge is to come up with a garage sale sign.

Yes. A garage sale sign.

This is going to require some creativity!

1. Size does not matter
2. Must include the date (June 21st, 2012)
3. Must include address (you can use your own or make one up)
4. BE CREATIVE!!! I don't want to see any boring signs!

Here is my entry:

The address I made up (okay, maybe someone else like Suzanne Collins made it up...) is District 12, Panem.

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Few Updates…

The end of Spring and the beginning of Summer are always so exciting, and very busy! I know each of you are probably getting ready for vacation and summer fun.

So, Bekah, you win this week’s challenge by default! You did a beautiful job on your banner. =D

As a quick note, we won’t be able to have a challenge this week, because my family and I are going to be taking a short trip, and we’re going to be without internet during that time. (Britts, feel free to still write the post – I will publish it at a later time! =D)

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite blog design in the sidebar, and be sure to enter the branding/art giveaway if you haven’t already!

Have a lovely week, everyone!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge// Week 25

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning last week's challenge!*

Goood morning! Grace here! Sorry this is overdue! My computer got a virus and I was crazy trying to get it fixed.

Today's challenge is to make an Etsy banner! The only requirement is the size (760 x 100 px), and as far as a name goes, you can make it for your shop, make up a name, or just use "Title Here".

So excited to see what y'all come up with!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Blog Design Contest Voting

Fullscreen capture 652012 35342 PM.bmp

^^Britt’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35332 PM.bmp

^^Annika’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 42924 PM.bmp

^^Bekah’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35326 PM.bmp

^^Grace’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35323 PM.bmp

^^Rachel Nicole’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35320 PM.bmp

^^Eyebright’s Entry^^

Wow – we had a bunch of wonderful entries this month! Beautiful job, girls! (You can vote using the widget in the sidebar)