Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge

*Congratulations to Rachel Nicole for winning the blog design contest!*

This week the challenge is to come up with a garage sale sign.

Yes. A garage sale sign.

This is going to require some creativity!

Rules:
1. Size does not matter
2. Must include the date (June 21st, 2012)
3. Must include address (you can use your own or make one up)
4. BE CREATIVE!!! I don't want to see any boring signs!

Here is my entry:

The address I made up (okay, maybe someone else like Suzanne Collins made it up...) is District 12, Panem.

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Few Updates…

The end of Spring and the beginning of Summer are always so exciting, and very busy! I know each of you are probably getting ready for vacation and summer fun.

So, Bekah, you win this week’s challenge by default! You did a beautiful job on your banner. =D

As a quick note, we won’t be able to have a challenge this week, because my family and I are going to be taking a short trip, and we’re going to be without internet during that time. (Britts, feel free to still write the post – I will publish it at a later time! =D)

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite blog design in the sidebar, and be sure to enter the branding/art giveaway if you haven’t already!

Have a lovely week, everyone!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge// Week 25

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning last week's challenge!*

Goood morning! Grace here! Sorry this is overdue! My computer got a virus and I was crazy trying to get it fixed.

Today's challenge is to make an Etsy banner! The only requirement is the size (760 x 100 px), and as far as a name goes, you can make it for your shop, make up a name, or just use "Title Here".

So excited to see what y'all come up with!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Blog Design Contest Voting

Fullscreen capture 652012 35342 PM.bmp

^^Britt’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35332 PM.bmp

^^Annika’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 42924 PM.bmp

^^Bekah’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35326 PM.bmp

^^Grace’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35323 PM.bmp

^^Rachel Nicole’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35320 PM.bmp

^^Eyebright’s Entry^^

Wow – we had a bunch of wonderful entries this month! Beautiful job, girls! (You can vote using the widget in the sidebar)