Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Calling all writers, photographers, designers, and job seekers!!!!

Hey All!

Happy Thanksgiving! So, you are probably wondering why my post has such a weird name... I better just tell you! XD

So, I am working on starting an online magazine for girls of all talents. If you like writing, reading, reviewing, photographing, or even just plain designing this is for you! So, I am looking for people who can supply my website/online magazine with:

1) Photographs - I need as many of you photographers as possible (At first you will get credit, and eventually you will be paid)

2) Articles - If you have a passion for writing I need you! (This is again on a volunteer basis - full credit not any money for a while)

3) Editing - I am looking for the kind of girl, who enjoys looking through articles editing them! (You will be put on the "Staff" page) 

4) Design - I am looking for you girls who are really good at designing and just never got your chance. This will include designing article placement for the magazine and designing the blog and website. (You will get complete credit!)

5) Social Media - If you love social media CONTACT ME! I love it to so I understand your need for social media! (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, blog posts) 

This website is not going to get any profit for the first little bit (I am thinking about the first 4-6 months) and so I am asking for volunteers. It does not matter what age you are or of what skill, I need you! If you think this is something you might be interested in doing contact me for further information! My e-mail is ViennaJacobson97@gmail.com, please - I love you all!

If you are interested of know anyone who might be, please pass on the information. I am hoping to launch the first issue on New Years so jet me an e-mail and I will put you to work! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Yours,
Vienna J./i.e. DesignGirl