Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Calling all writers, photographers, designers, and job seekers!!!!

Hey All!

Happy Thanksgiving! So, you are probably wondering why my post has such a weird name... I better just tell you! XD

So, I am working on starting an online magazine for girls of all talents. If you like writing, reading, reviewing, photographing, or even just plain designing this is for you! So, I am looking for people who can supply my website/online magazine with:

1) Photographs - I need as many of you photographers as possible (At first you will get credit, and eventually you will be paid)

2) Articles - If you have a passion for writing I need you! (This is again on a volunteer basis - full credit not any money for a while)

3) Editing - I am looking for the kind of girl, who enjoys looking through articles editing them! (You will be put on the "Staff" page) 

4) Design - I am looking for you girls who are really good at designing and just never got your chance. This will include designing article placement for the magazine and designing the blog and website. (You will get complete credit!)

5) Social Media - If you love social media CONTACT ME! I love it to so I understand your need for social media! (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, blog posts) 

This website is not going to get any profit for the first little bit (I am thinking about the first 4-6 months) and so I am asking for volunteers. It does not matter what age you are or of what skill, I need you! If you think this is something you might be interested in doing contact me for further information! My e-mail is ViennaJacobson97@gmail.com, please - I love you all!

If you are interested of know anyone who might be, please pass on the information. I am hoping to launch the first issue on New Years so jet me an e-mail and I will put you to work! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Yours,
Vienna J./i.e. DesignGirl

Monday, September 10, 2012

Charming Chic Contest/Giveaway: Contest Closed

to Emma-Lee who won! Please e-mail me (MissPotts16@gmail.com) and I will have Pixel send you your prize!

I am soooo excited to announce my first design contest! I have been thinking about doing one for a while and finally decided to host one! Look below for details!

To Enter:

1) Create a Chic 16 Birthday Invitation

...It must include the following...
i) Damask
ii) Picture

You can chose your own font, picture, and the amount of information you want on it (address, place, activities, etc... you will get extra points for creativity!)

2) Leave a Comment with a Link to your design (I can't figure out how to work the linky thingy!)

3) Have fun! Use bright colors and do whatever you want!

{below is my design}

And now... probably the most important part of the  giveaway/contest... THE PRIZE!

{the sponsor}

has graciously supplied the prize... Chic Pink Black Elegant Damask (1in Squares) Alphabet Digital Collage Sheet Inchies.

You can check them out here...

Please enter!!

The Contest Closes @ 11:59pm on the 30th of September

Happy Chic Designing,
DesignGirl

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introducing... DesignGirl

I am fifteen years old and I am the third in eight kids. :D I love photography, web development, graphic design, Frisbee, playing the piano, and hanging out with my siblings and friends. Are interests and hobbies different (mine aren’t)? I don’t really have a favorite subject in school, but I enjoy anything that is in a class setting (i.e. more than one person!)

I have always enjoyed fooling around on the computer, but about 2 years ago I discovered blogger and started my own private blog. I really hated the way my blog looked and so my friend helped me download Gimp which I used for most of the time. Then at the end of last year, my amazing dad went and bought my Photoshop Cs5! I really didn’t like it at first, but I has hired to re-do some sites and was then forced to use it.

My biggest goal this year is to launch a web assistant site for myself. I promise to give you updates if that ever takes off!

I am hoping that in being part of this community that I will be challenged to become a better designer and to get some (a lot) of tips on things!

Favorite Program? Are you kidding me… Photoshop CS5!
PC or MAC? Can this be a question of what I would like? I would like/LOVE a Mac, but right now I am still on a PC!

I do have a blog, but it is not quite finished yet! You can, however, check out my online magazine at http://centraloregonscraps.wordpress.com/ (Also, it is not limited to Oregonians!

Beauty in Design Challenge | week 29

*An important announcement first - we're going to be taking a break from the weekly challenge for a while. We've all had a great time with it, but I think that we need to take at least a couple months to relax. Let me know what you guys think about the challenge - if you think we should pick it up again in a few months or if we shouldn't. =) Okay, that's it! Thanks Marcia for the awesome challenge this week!*

The challenge this week is to create a branding/inspiration board... or a collage with your favorite photos, quotes, colors.. you get the idea. 

here are two examples that I made for my blog. 

photos via pintrest | made with pixlr

the only requirement is to be authentic. 

for some amazing inspiration go >>here<<

Friday, July 20, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 28

Hello!  Holly Lou here, bringing you this week's challenge!  Your latest challenge is to create a blog header using this picture as your inspiration:

Rules:
1. You do NOT have to use this picture in your header, but you may if you wish.  Let it inspire you and get creative!
2. You will need to come up with an appropriate blog title and subtitle.
3. Your header should be 760 pixels wide.
4. Have fun designing!

Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge! :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello people!

Hi everybody! This is my FIRST post here! I am really happy to be here! You can find my writing blog here, my blog design blog here, my photography blog here, and my fashion blog here. I am holding a design challenge here and would love it if you entered! Okay, so to tell you about myself, I am 12 years old and am the oldest child in my family! I have 2 brothers. I love ADORE blog designing and HTML stuff. :P I really like photography! (Photos of me are taken by me!) I like writing. I like reading books about the holocaust. I HATE math! I became interested in blog designing when I learned a few things about HTML. It was very fun. IF YOU WANT A BLOG DESIGN, contact ME! Please! :) 
I like using picmonkey.com for my designing!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge // Week 27

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning our last challenge!*

{Please note: you have until Monday at midnight to enter this challenge! Voting will commence on Tuesday and end on Wednesday at midnight.}

Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's design challenge! This weeks challenge is to use all the colors from this design palette in your design:

{credit}
You can make a button, a full design, a header, whatever. Just make sure that you use all the colors from this palette.

Rules:
1. You must use all of the colors from the above palette.
2. You can make anything you wish.
3. Have fun!

Sorry this is late, I forgot that it was my week. Have fun and be creative!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge

*Congratulations to Rachel Nicole for winning the blog design contest!*

This week the challenge is to come up with a garage sale sign.

Yes. A garage sale sign.

This is going to require some creativity!

Rules:
1. Size does not matter
2. Must include the date (June 21st, 2012)
3. Must include address (you can use your own or make one up)
4. BE CREATIVE!!! I don't want to see any boring signs!

Here is my entry:

The address I made up (okay, maybe someone else like Suzanne Collins made it up...) is District 12, Panem.

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Few Updates…

The end of Spring and the beginning of Summer are always so exciting, and very busy! I know each of you are probably getting ready for vacation and summer fun.

So, Bekah, you win this week’s challenge by default! You did a beautiful job on your banner. =D

As a quick note, we won’t be able to have a challenge this week, because my family and I are going to be taking a short trip, and we’re going to be without internet during that time. (Britts, feel free to still write the post – I will publish it at a later time! =D)

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite blog design in the sidebar, and be sure to enter the branding/art giveaway if you haven’t already!

Have a lovely week, everyone!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge// Week 25

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning last week's challenge!*

Goood morning! Grace here! Sorry this is overdue! My computer got a virus and I was crazy trying to get it fixed.

Today's challenge is to make an Etsy banner! The only requirement is the size (760 x 100 px), and as far as a name goes, you can make it for your shop, make up a name, or just use "Title Here".

So excited to see what y'all come up with!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Blog Design Contest Voting

Fullscreen capture 652012 35342 PM.bmp

^^Britt’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35332 PM.bmp

^^Annika’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 42924 PM.bmp

^^Bekah’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35326 PM.bmp

^^Grace’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35323 PM.bmp

^^Rachel Nicole’s Entry^^

Fullscreen capture 652012 35320 PM.bmp

^^Eyebright’s Entry^^

Wow – we had a bunch of wonderful entries this month! Beautiful job, girls! (You can vote using the widget in the sidebar)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge// Week 24

*Congratulations to Liz for winning last week's challenge!*

{We were not able to have a challenge last week because Grace's computer had a virus, unfortunately! She said it's back to normal now, and we'll end up posting her challenge at a later date. ;) }

Hello Everyone, this week it is my turn to come up with the design challenge. I decided to do a tshirt challenge. This week make a design on a tshirt. It doesn't matter what size or what needs to be put on it- just be creative and have fun! :)

Here is my entry. I did this and tried to imitate the Google logo but changed the words.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge//Week 22

*Congratulations to Bekah for winning last week's challenge!*

Social Media Icon Challenge

This week your challenge is to create unique social media icons.
Here are a few you can do for example: facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+, rss feed, email 
Requirements:
Create a minimum of 4 and max of 6.
Save them as individual PNG files.

Since the challenge is to make them unique I'm not going to put down a specific size. Be creative!

Here are the ones I created:

Have fun!

*Challenge created by Liz*

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Quick Note…

Just in case you didn’t see it, head on over to the main blog to read this important post. Beauty Design Studios will be gone, but the community will keep going! I posted many more details in the post, so be sure to check that out.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Beauty in Design Challenge//Week 21

*Congratulations to Marcia for winning last week’s challenge!*
This week’s challenge is to create an inspirational desktop wallpaper! (I added my entry below as an example)
Rules:
  1. Your wallpaper must have a non-photo background so that the focus is on the words.
  2. You must include an inspirational quote.
Feel free to make your wallpaper whatever size you’d like!

lovingheart

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Blog Design Contest

I hope everyone is ready for another blog design contest! This month our theme will be the season of spring! The title will be “Life’s a Happy Song” (Taken from one of the songs in the Muppets Movie ;) ), and the goal will be to make a soft, pretty design that captures the season well.

The Rules:

1. The title of the blog must be “Life’s a Happy Song.”
  2. The entire design must be based on the theme. Think soft, warm colors and simple layouts.
  3. You must create your design either on your own blog, or on a test blog.
  4. WordPress, Blogger, and all other blogging interfaces are welcomed!
  5. Entries will be accepted from now until midnight on May 31st, and voting will be held for one week, starting June 1st.
  6. Use your creativity, and have fun!

You can enter in the sidebar - just add the link to your blog, your name, and your email address and you'll be good to go!

Have fun!!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 20

*congratulations to Emily Grace for winning last week's challenge* ...err two weeks ago...

This week the challenge is to design the front of a thank you notecard! You can use a photo or graphics in your design.

My entry is below as an example:

Requirements: 
        size: 4.25 x 5.5 in (396x306px--or an equivalent ratio)
        text: must say thank you, thanks, etc. (anything that gets the thank you message across to the reader!)
        colors: whatever you want to use!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 19

*Congratulations to Savannah Jean for winning last week's challenge!*

Hello everyone,

This is Britt and it is my first post for a design challenge so I hope you all enjoy the design challenge I come up with!

I was trying to think of a good one that you all might enjoy- I know something I really enjoy designing stuff for is yummy treats and desserts so I thought I would make the design challenge a bakery ad or design with different things that you might find in a bakery. I attached the entry I am planning to enter so you get a little bit of an idea.

Requirements:
- Include the name of the bakery- "Sweet Treats Bakery"
- there is no requirement for the size or colors you can include

Thanks for letting me come up with a design challenge- this was a lot of fun

Hope that you all have fun doing the challenge as well!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First post//Carli Nicole

How old are you, and how many siblings do you have? I'm a teenage girl in high school. I have three siblings, Taylor, Rob, and James.

What are your interests? Photography, writing, music, and graphic design.

Favorite hobbies? Soccer, reading, and photography.

What do you enjoy about graphic design?
I love the flexibility...how I can design things just the way I want them. I love how there are so many options, and that there's always room to improve, and learn more. 

Favorite subject in school? Grammar/Spanish

When did you become interested in graphic design? Around a year ago.

Biggest goal for this year? I would like to improve my photography/blog designing skills.

What are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?
I love the challenges that are held here. They're always interesting and challenging. It's great.

What's your favorite program to use when designing?
I love Photoshop CS3. It's really amazing!

The big question - Mac or PC?
I'm mac...all the way.

Do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on? I blog at Reflections.

--Carli

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Beauty in Design Challenge//Week 18

Hello All, this is Ashlyn this week. I haven't participated forever and I hope to eventually do more. I've just been super busy. : )

I've been really inspired by double exposures. So this week is simple... A double exposure! :) I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blog Design Contest Winner Announced!

We had a good number of entries for the blog design contest, and every single one of them was beautiful! Everyone - thanks for entering, and great job! Of everyone who entered we have one winner, and that winner is Annika! Congrats! You did a beautiful job on your design.

*We did not have a challenge this past week because Britt (whose turn it was to write up the challenge) was having computer trouble. I thought it would be great to take a break anyway, but we'll be back to it this week, as soon as possible!*

Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Britt

Hello, I’m Britt…this is my first post so I thought I would 
introduce myself to you all. I’m going to be participating in coming up 
with some of the design challenges- so here is some information 
about who I am…..

how old are you, and how many siblings do you have?
I am a 19 year old girl and I have one older sister
who is 2 years older than me.

what are your interests?
My interests include designing things like t-shirts, websites, logos, 
brochures and other things like that.
Another interest I have is God;
He is the basis of my life and my main interest.

favorite hobbies?
My favorite hobbies include: designing, knitting,
making cards, writing to pen pals, writing poems, and baking

favorite subject in school?
my favorite subject in school was Math

when did you become interested in graphic design?
I became interested in Graphic design when I was 17,
 which was around 3 years ago. My sister started taking
 graphic design courses in college and I really liked what
she was doing. She then changed her major to photography,
but I then knew that is what I wanted to go for in college

biggest goal for this year?
Some goals I have for this year are to finish my first year of
 college and to gain more knowledge about my major (graphic design) but I would have to say my biggest goal would be toinspire others through
 what I say, how I act and what I post on my blog for God 
and allow others to become saved and 
accept Jesus as their personal Savior.

what are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?
I’m really looking forward to participating in the
design challenges and also seeing what neat things other people
will come up with.

what's your favorite program to use when designing?
Oh my, I have a lot of different programs I like to use, but my newest program that I really enjoy is Inkscape. 
I really like Illustrator too though- they are pretty similar!

the big question - mac or pc?
I personally like PC’s better, but that could be since I
 grew up with a PC. 

do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?
Yes, I do have my personal blog…..it is called
Encouragement For Everyday Struggles.

Blog Design Contest//Voting

The blog design contest closed on March 31st, and before voting began I wanted to showcase all the lovely designs that were submitted! Check them out and tell us what you think. (Voting is available in the sidebar as usual; remember to vote on both the blog designs and the weekly challenge entries!)

Note: the images have not been linked to their respective blogs because most are testing sites that will now be returned to private viewing only.

Fullscreen capture 422012 64509 PM.bmp

^^Annika^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64529 PM.bmp

^^Britt^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64541 PM.bmp

^^Emily Grace^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64548 PM.bmp

^^Eyebright^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64556 PM.bmp

^^Hannah^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64602 PM.bmp

^^Marcia^^

Fullscreen capture 422012 64609 PM.bmp

^^Emilie^^

Thursday, March 29, 2012

beauty in design challenge// week 16

IMPORTANT NOTICE!  You have until March 31st at 12 am to get your entries in for the blog design contest!

*Congrats to Annika for winning last week's challenge!*

Marcia in for this week! this week's challenge is to create an invitation to an afternoon tea, or to a tea party.
Use pastel colors, make it vintage or old-fashioned and, girlish.... 

The tea party is to be held on:
--------------
Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 3:00 pm 
--------------

and the only requirement is to have the invitation size 4x6 or 268 x 318 pixels, and to use the date/time above.

1. Create your invitation, and write a blog post about the challenge and your entry.  Don't forget to add the picture of your design to your post!
  2. Add a link back here, or include the button.
  3. Submit the link to your post in the linkup below. Have fun and be creative!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 15

*Congratulations to Marcia for winning last week's challenge!*

We've mostly been having music related themes lately (I think I may have started that trend... opps! ;P), and as much as I love music, I thought we'd all do better with a change this week. The challenge? You must create a book advertisement button. It can be for one of your favourite/recently read books, or for a book/story that you're writing. Something like this...

Mine's kinda not very creative, but I didn't really have much time to work on it.
There are no requirements size/shape wise. Just be as creative as possible! :)
You can also add in a few quotes from the book, if you like.

Rules:
1. Create your button & write a blog post on your blog about the challenge with your entry.
3. Submit the link to your post in the linkup below.

Have fun!

p.s. I love the blog designs you guys came up with! <3 My inspiration/idea has yet to arrive, but it's commin'. ;)

Friday, March 16, 2012

March // Blog Design Contest!

It's time to start! As some of you already read, we'll be holding a blog design contest this month! Emily Grace and I decided to base the theme on a song - specifically, Dreams Don't Turn to Dust by Owl City. It seems like almost everyone here loves Adam Young, so it felt like a great choice! =D

First of all, here's the song and the lyrics for anyone who needs them...

*LYRICS*
Splash down in the silver screen
Into a deep dramatic scene
I swim through the theater
Or maybe I'm just a dreamer
Like a kite in the bright midday
Wonder stole my breath away
Shy sonata for Mercury
The stars always sing so pretty

This picnic will soon depart
Real life, I'm sad to see you go
I'll miss you with all my heart
But I'd rather be alone
'Cause I couldn't live without
Sunsets that dazzle in the dusk
So I'll drag the anchor up
And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust

Dreams don't turn to dust

I made for the countryside
And my eyes never grew so wide
Apple raspberry river blue
I don't wanna leave without you
In the sound I gladly drowned
Into the emerald underground
I rub my eyes 'cause it's hard to see
Surrounded by all this beauty

But I'd rather be alone

(I'm sad to see you go)
(But I'd rather be alone)

When tiger eyes begin making you blush
And when diamonds boast that they can't be crushed
Let 'em go, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust

But I'd rather be alone

I'll rest assured 'cause dreams don't turn to dust

The Rules:
  1. The title of the blog must be either the song title, or a line from the song.
  2. The entire design must be based on the song. Try to take inspiration from a couple of lines, and focus on that. Owl City is always very whimsical, so anything bright and happy will look amazing!
  3. You must create your design either on your own blog, or on a test blog.
  4. WordPress, Blogger, and all other blogging interfaces are welcomed!
  5. Entries will be accepted from now until midnight on March 31st, and voting will be held for one week, starting April 1st.
  6. Use your creativity, and have fun!
 You can enter in the sidebar - just add the link to your blog, your name, and your email address and you'll be good to go!

If any of you have any questions or are unsure about anything, don't hesitate to comment! I will do my best to answer your questions. ;) So what are you waiting for? Go get started, and have fun!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beauty in Design Challenge // Week 14

*Congratulations to Carli Nicole for winning last week's challenge!*

I've kinda been obsessed with listening to music all week. Like, 24/7. Almost.

So, this week's challenge is to create a mock CD cover for Britt Nicole's album The Lost Get Found.

Rules:
1. It must be square
2. If you include a picture of Britt Nicole (or a picture of anything else, for that matter), please give credit to whatever site you got it from.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge // Week 13

*Congratulations to Hannah for winning last week's challenge!*

Welcome back everyone! This week's challenge is to make a header and button for "Something Sweet"(not really a blog :). In case you're wondering, "Something Sweet" is a dessert recipe blog.

The sizes of the header and button don't matter. The only requirement is that the colors need to something similar to the colors in this picture:

{via}
Here is my example/entry:
header

button

Have fun!

Monday, March 5, 2012

New Author!

Hello, This is Maya! I am a new author of this blog and a designer. I blog over at Efflorescence.

How old are you, and how many siblings do you have?
I am 17 years old and I have 5 siblings. 2 older and 3 younger.
What are your interests?

Playing music--guitar, piano, violen, voice--and writing. I love graphic design too.

Favorite hobbies?

Swimming, music, and soccar :) Writing to pen-pals, devouring the bible.
Favorite subject in school?

writing and geomentry (not algabra)
When did you become interested in graphic design?

well always. I have always made graphics and such but recently in the blog sense. I started blogging a while back but decided to start spending a lot of time desgining it by myself about a month ago. My good friend Hazel asked me to start designing with her and therefore began the world of me blog designing for others
Biggest goal for this year?

Reach a 100 followers? Well, haha...maybe. Just to follow Christ as a true daughter and tell hid good news to the lost again and again. I graduating high school soon to so that is a big goal also. I would also like to go on a mission trip this year. I was born on the mission field and want to back someday.
What are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?

I guess the challenges. I have always enjoyed seeing the winners for them :)
What's your favorite program to use when designing?

I use different stuff a lot. I guess I use GIMP a lot. I would love to have photoshop one day....
The big question - Mac or PC?
(hint - if you answer "mac" you might be out of favor with me. ;) Naw, just kidding.)

PC. Right now. maybe one day I'll have a mac. I like Mac's better but they are beyond my price range.
Do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?

yes! You can go to Efflorescence and please follow! to order a blog design personally from me go to Cherry Blossom Blog Design

Maya

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Beauty in Design Challenge//Week 12

*Congratulations to Emma Margaret and GodsGirlz1 for TYING in our last contest! You both are winners, girls.*

And we're back to week twelve! Before I get into our theme for this week, I wanted to let you all know that we will be holding a blog design contest for the month of March. We'll give you all a particular theme for your design with certain requirements, and the rest will be up to you to make something unique and beautiful. You'll be able to enter all month, and then the winner will be announced. More details to come shortly!

This week the challenge is to create a typography wallpaper. I'm sure you all understand what that would be, but I'll lay it out quickly for clarity - typography is really word art. So it is arranging words and letters to either create an image, or to present the words/letters in an intricate and pleasing manner. There are some pretty amazing pieces online - do a search and you'll be blown away by the talent that's out there!

So that's what we'll be doing: creating some word art that will grace our desktops. ;) {Here's an example for you...}

example

1. Your image must be wallpaper size - either 1600 X 900 pixels, or the size of your computer screen.
  2. Your art must be completely original - word art generators are fun, but we'll be doing this ourselves!
That's it! A few tips - I've learned and read that it's best to keep it simple, and study the letters you'll be working with before actually arranging them. Picking your word(s) is important, too - you'll need to think about how the letters will fit together to determine if your word(s) will work the way you want or not.

To enter:
  1. Create your wallpaper, and write a blog post about the challenge and your entry.  Don't forget to add the picture of your design to your post!
  3. Submit the link to your post in the linkup below. Have fun and be creative!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Forgive Me...

I was supposed to post the challenge on Thursday, and I still haven't - I'm very sorry, girls! I only have a moment here, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'll post it in the morning, and submissions will be accepted through Sunday night, giving everyone an extra day to design/enter.

I've been through a lot of personal struggles in the past days, and some hard things have happened outside my family that have made it a rough time, which is why I wasn't able to post when I was supposed to.

So forgive me for that - and I'll have it up bright and early in the morning! =D

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Beauty in Design Challenge//A Quick Break

I have been so happy to see the interest everyone has had in the challenge! It has definitely been fun to participate with you all and see what you create each week.

We've been holding the challenge for almost three months now, so we'll take a two-week break, starting now and ending on March 1st. In the meantime I'll compile another schedule list and send it out to everyone, so each of you will know when it's your turn to choose the challenge.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beauty In Design // Week 11

* Congratulations to Carli Nicole for winning last week!*

YAY! It's my turn ;)

This weeks challenge is going to be...

Design a mock ad for a camera.

Sounds fun, right?

Yes it does ;)

It doesn't matter what size it is... just go have fun! :)