Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's this font called?

Hey designers!

I've got a quick question: What is this font?
(I took this from

I love this font, but I haven't been able to find out what it's called to download it. If any of you know, I'd really appreciate it!


P.S. What are some of your favourite fonts that you'd recommend?


Carmel Elizabeth said...

Hello! That font is called Zapfino Italic. :)

Some of my favorite fonts are Freebooter, Schoon, and Aquarelle. :) Enjoy playing around with them!


Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Oh oh oh, I think I found it!! =D It's called "Zapfino," and here's a link to one place that has it -

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

And that's a great question. ;) I've fallen in love with Times New Roman as a basic font, decreasing the letter spacing to make it more interesting. I also love to use Jefferson and Mistral.

Annie Joy said...

Thanks so much!! I'll download it straightaway. :)