Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beauty In Design Challenge - Week 9

*Congratulations to Eve for winning last week's challenge!*

Hi everyone!  My name is Holly DeVore, but you can call me Holly Lou :)

A little about me before we get to the new challenge:

1. How old are you, and how many siblings do you have?  I'm eighteen and I have a little  sister and a little brother.
2. What are your interests?  Photography, Web Design, Music, Health and Fitness, Cooking and Baking, and Reading - to name a few :)
3. When did you become interested in graphic design? About two years ago, when I took a Web Design class... I was enthralled!
4. Mac or PC?  PC, without a doubt!  :)
5. Do you have a personal blog? Yes!  You can find me at Life Unfolding

Okay... enough about me - On to the challenge!

Since I love music, for this week's challenge you will create the album cover for Encountering Paradox, a Christian Worship Band.  (It's made up... but don't take my name - I might get a chance to use it someday! :) )  In addition to creating the album artwork, try to come up with a creative title for the album.  Your image should be 4 X 6 inches, or 288 X 432 pixels.

How to enter:

1.  Create your album cover, and write a blog post about the challenge and your entry.  Don't forget to add the picture of your design to your post!
2.  Add a link back here, or include the button.
3.  Submit the link to your post in the linkup below.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Emily Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a part of the Community but don't know how.

Godsgirlz1 said...

Um is there a way I don't have to put my e-mail address on the link? My parents don't want me putting my e-mail address every where.

Here is my post link:
http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/beauty-in-design-entry/

Hope I can still enter.

Godsgirlz1

Godsgirlz1 said...

Forget about my post up there. Emma, helped me out. Thanks girl!

I do have one question. Am I supposed to make up my own band name or not? I did, but I don't know if that was right.