Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a little help, please?

Alright, so I am working on a design and my client would like to have one of Kevin & Amanda's fonts installed for her post titles, sidebar titles, etc... but I don't know how to do that. I have tried Amanda's tutorial many, many times, but I can never get past step #4. Can any one help me out? Maybe you have an easier way or a special little trick, or maybe even a different host. I really don't want to let my client down, but I just can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks in advance!

-Gracie

6 comments:

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Hey Grace! I know, it took me forever to get past step four, too. =P What you have to do is make sure you're editing your new site, and the "file manager" button will be at the top, with about three other main buttons. So after logging in, you'll see a list of your sites. After clicking "edit" on the site you want, the file manager button will be at the very top of the page.

The key thing is having a host that will accept .swf/.js/etc. files.

Does that help?

I just did a post on this...I don't know if it could help you, but if so, here's the link! =D

http://tutorials.beautydesignstudios.com/2011/06/how-to-change-font-of-your-post-titles.html

glee said...

I need more info to be able to help. I'm using thesis theme for my blogs and my host is hostgator. What exactly is the problem?

Enter my Giveaways!
Fotolia free subsription
Perricone Product

Glee - I do believe Gracie has figured everything out! She left a comment on my tutorial, and it sounds like she got everything to work.

Nina said...

I've had that problem, too. Can I become a author on this blog? How do you? I'm a web designer.

Hey Nina! We'd love for you to join us! If you could send me your email at designers@beautydesignstudios.com, I'll add you as an author! =D