Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet me, Emily Grace

How old are you, and how many siblings do you have?
I am sixteen, and the oldest of five kids. I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters. It is never boring around here! =D

When did you become interested in graphic design?
When I first started blogging, April 2010. I didn't actually create my own design until about September though. Since then I have learned a lot more than I ever knew was possible to create in a blog design. =)

What are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?
Learning. Learning from others, experience, and practice.

What are some designs you have created?
I designed both my blogs, a life worthy of the Lord and my photography blog. Go to my page [here] to see a list of other blogs that were designed by me.

What's your favorite program to use when designing?
I personally use GIMP. I've never had an issue with it. =) (well, aside from misplacing the toolbox...but that's another story for another time...=P)

The big question - mac or pc?
I have a pc. I recently used my friend's macbook pro and LOVED it though...especially the mousepad. =P I'm very familiar with my pc and I have a feeling that I would be extreamly lost using a mac...

Do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?
I have two.

You can always contact me via email too. [alifeworthyofthelord(at)gmail(dot)com]

In Christ,
Emily Grace

1 comment:

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

I'm from a big family, too, Emily - there are six of us! =D Haha you got it - it's never boring!! ;)

Yeah, I've had the worst feeling that if I was ever given a chance to play around on a Mac, I'd fall for it because of its graphics capabilities...grr!

I enjoyed reading more about you! =D