Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome!

First post in the designer’s area…yes, it’s taken me a while. =D Now, I created this section of the site so that all the other talented designers out there could learn and teach others about designing. This is for you guys – any and all aspiring and experienced designers. We can all learn from each other.

So, because this is for you and about you, I’m going to turn it over to you. Any designers that want to can email me at beautyblogdesigns@live.com, and I’ll send you an invitation to have publishing rights just on this blog. If you have tips, questions, or just want to start a conversation you’ll be able to. The forums, though similar to this, will be more of an area for introductions and any questions/answers that can be quickly scrolled through by viewers. The blog will hopefully make things more personal, and be better for longer posts. (Plus, I think it’s just more fun to write blog posts than it is to write in the forums. ;))

Okay, now – if you’re interested in blog or website design, want to connect with other designers, and are willing to learn and help others learn, I’d encourage you to email me and receive publishing rights to this blog! =)

Using this and the forums will hopefully be a great help to you all, and be a way to connect with others on a personal and graphic design basis.

Can’t wait to hear from you all!

No comments: