Monday, May 9, 2011

Meet Sky

how old are you, and how many siblings do you have?

I have two younger siblings - plus a bunch of close friends that I call my unbiological family. :) If you divide 2 into 30, you'll have my age. ;)

what are your interests?

Lots of things! I love music, designing (obviously), writing novels, IMing friends, and talking on the phone (what teenage girl doesn't?). And of course, I love my Savior Jesus. I also take an interest in many things vintage or retro, and I like to wear Converse with anything.

favorite hobbies?

Pretty much all of the above. Writing and reading are two of the biggest. Plus, blogging. And designing. For me, designing is more of a hobby than anything else.

favorite subject in school?

Writing. :P And history. Those two are my favorites. As for Math and Science, well... not so much. :P

when did you become interested in graphic design?

Oh, goodness. A loooong time ago. Probably 2006 or 2007? Around the time I started blogging, definitely. I've been making graphics for all my numerous projects for quite a while.

biggest goal for this year?

To fall deeper and deeper in love with Jesus.

what are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?

Learning new things, as well as being able to share what I know!

what's your favorite program to use when designing?

Adobe Photoshop, although my laptop is currently broken, so I haven't designed in quite a while. :( I miss it.

the big question - mac or pc?
(hint - if you answer "mac" you might be out of favor with me. ;) naw, just kidding.)

PC! I doubt my dad would ever let me get a mac. xD

do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?

I have several! You can find me most often at my main blog, Further Up and Further In.

2 comments:

Emily Grace said...

I have to say that I don't like talking on the phone. I prefer to talk face to face. =P

Excited to see you on here, Sky! =D

Sky Destrian said...

I definitely prefer talking face-to-face as well, Emily! It's kind of hard to do that when half my friends live out of state, but if I could, I would see them face-to-face rather than talk on the phone. :P

Glad to see you on here, too! :D I'm excited!