Tuesday, December 13, 2011

meet marcia

how old are you, and how many siblings do you have?
I'm 13 going on 14 in February..and I have 2 younger siblings

what are your interests?
well, first and formost, I love Jesus with all my heart and the goal of my life is to honor Him! I love photography, seriously it is my passion. And my dream is to become a professional. Also graphic design, I am very new to HTML and all that, but I have created business cards, and small brochures for my parents business. 
favorite hobbies?
I love reading, especially the Anne of Green Gables series, I have read them countless times. And I love journaling, and blogging. And I love school...(weird, I know but I love it! maybe it has something to do with being home schooled.)

favorite subject in school?

I love History in school, it is amazing

when did you become interested in graphic design?

Well, it was about 3 years ago, (I think) I started using Microsoft Publisher, then I found a "real" program my dad had. Now, I am taking a class learning in gimp. ;)

biggest goal for this year?

This year or the next? ;) I want to get better in my photography, and graphic design as well as save up for a "big" camera. :)

what are you looking forward to the most in being a part of this community?

I am looking forward to learning HTML codes and all that. ;)

what's your favorite program to use when designing?
Well, I have been using Print Shop and I am most comfortable with that, but I'm learning gimp, so I want to practice in that a lot.

the big question - mac or pc?
PC all the way, I've never used mac.

do you have a personal blog we can connect with you on?

Yep, Enchanted Musings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Marcia!!
So glad you're joining! :)

Eve Victorie said...

We have so many things in common! I love my PC and yes... the Anne of Green Gables Series, as well as school (I'm homeschooled), and history! :)

Funmilayo said...

I want to get better in photography too, and good taste in books :)

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Welcome, Marcia! That's so neat that you want to be a pro. photographer! (I was just visiting your blog - your header is lovely! It's so cozy and inviting. ;) )

{Grace} said...

Glad you're here!!!